The cloister in Lluçà is a small piece that focuses on the whole architectural ensemble. Of small proportion and of irregular layout, at present it only has one floor, since the upper floor was suppressed in the works of 1967. The cloister forms four galleries, of uneven length, with a total of 18 arches supported by 22 columns and the same number of capitals (except two, which were replaced by stone dice). This cloister is related to the primitive wing of the cloister of Ripoll, both on a typological level and artistic level. The Ripollesa wing was built during the period of abbot of Ramon de Berga, which lasted from 1172 until 1206, and therefore the construction of the Lluçà cloister was carried out at this time. The capitals are sculpted with plant and beast themes, with cornices of interlaces, palms and other ornaments.
In the walls of the cloister there are two stone sarcophagi, from the 13th and 14th centuries, as well as other sculptures made of stone hanging in brackets. The subsoil of the cloister is planted with anthropomorphic tombs, uncovered and recently excavated, some of which have been uncovered, just covered with thick glass. They are also found inside and outside the temple.